Memes99
Hello, I have created my first Mission here:  https://www.escape-team.com/play/MI-F036-6B5B
I would like to get some feedback.
3 0
fabianhemmert
Looking forward to give it a try!
0 0
ezran
I tried playing and wasn't able to finish the second puzzle.  Because the app lets you know which number of the code is wrong, I was able to figure out the answer.  But if I understand the puzzle right, it looks like the ordering is wrong.  Would you mind double-checking if the order is as you expect?

That said, the first puzzle was good - it took me a bit to figure out how to go about it, but I was able to solve it and it made sense.  Probably 2-5 minutes, depending how quickly you figure out what to do.

However, the second puzzle didn't flow in a way that I think I would ever solve in normal circumstances (even if the order was/is right).  I have a couple thoughts/suggestions that I'll send in a private message, so I don't spoil the puzzles for others.
1 0
Memes99
I have corrected the Second part.
Thanks for the Feedback!
0 0
Stephen Ablett
Gave up on puzzle 2. Didn't make any sense and even after process of elimination on getting the answer, it still didnt make sense what the puzzle was. 
1 0
fabianhemmert
A hint all mission creators: Provide lots of hints, gradually helping people to discover the solution. The last hint should always include the solution code.
1 0
Dan Austera
Figured out the first puzzle in less than 1 minute, but can't figure out what you are getting at with the second puzzle. We tried comparing the coin sizes of the coins with shapes to the coins with numbers, we tried spelling out the shapes or the colors with the log book. We really need a hint for the 2nd puzzle. 
0 0
dgs
loved the second puzzle, but the first was incorrect - se was not in the correct place
0 0
griffin
Loved the first puzzle. We stared at it in one way for a long time before we realized the solution. But we never understood the second puzzle. We think we got the coins and map correctly but even guessing the answer correctly and trying to reverse engineer it, we couldn’t understand it. Can you give us clues or put a link to the answer so as not to spoil it for others? Thanks!
0 0
griffin
Nevermind. We dumb. Little sis figured it out. 
0 0
Tictac
I need your help with the Second Part. I understand the order of the color and could find the color in the Logbook. Tried many calculation, but i allways fail. Thanks!
0 0
Tictac
???
0 0